Student's Welfare Fund Committee
The students' Welfare Fund Committee was established in 1972, for the welfare of the students. The main objectives to establish the Students' Welfare Fund Committee are:
- To organize orientation courses for fresher
- To arrange workshops and conduct educational tours for senior students.
- To find resources for the welfare of the students.
- To manage health and clinical facilities for students.
- To organise extra-curricular events such as debate, lecture and sports.
The committee is consists of nine members elected from four different Sampradayas and Bon Sampradaya. The present committee members and their designation are as under.