NOTICE FOR ADMISSION IN B.A.B.Ed. 2018-19
NOTICE FOR ADMISSION 2018-19
Central Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies (Deemed University), Sarnath, Varanasi is pleased to announce for new admissions in B.A.B.Ed. 4 year integrated course for the academic session 2018-19. Interested candidates may download application form from the website- www.cuts.ac.in Duly filled application form along with certificates should be submitted to the Institute by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
COURSE: Integrated B.A. B.Ed. (Shastri cum Shiksha Shastri)
B.A.B.Ed. programme is a 4-year integrated and innovative course. Besides integrated syllabi of B.A. and B.Ed., students need to take Tibetan language & literature as one of the major subjects. Buddhist philosophy and logic are also being taught in Tibetan language.
The course will not run if there are less than 10 applicants.
COURSE DURATION: 4 years (eight semesters)
- A graduate who has passed +2 level of school education or equivalent from an institute recognized by Govt. of India. A candidate should have taken Tibetan language as an optional or compulsory subject at +2 levels.
Selection of candidates shall be done on merit basis which will be based on-
- Overall pass percentage of class XII Board. The minimum required percentage is 50%.
- Preference shall be given to candidates having good standard of English and Tibetan language.
CERTIFICATE: Applicant should submit the following certificates along with the registration
- Class X marks sheet and pass certificate
- Class XII marks sheet and pass certificate
- Class XII- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a certified doctor
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificate, if applicable
FEE: No fee shall be charged except examination fee and other minor charges.
- Last date for receipt of application: 20.10.2018
- Names of selected candidates shall be published on the above website by: 24.10.2018
- Selected candidates shall report to CIHTS, Sarnath by: 30.10.2018
Central Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies,