The Administration of the Institute consists of General Administration, Personnel Administration, Educational Administration and Finance Administration. The major activities of the administration of the Institute is organised as per the following chart:
Administration Section I
- Handling & Record keeping for all service matters related to all teaching and research staff.
- Conference, Workshop & Seminars.
- Supervision of Purchase and Procurement service through P&P wing.
- Correspondence with UGC.
- Academic & Research projects/proposal scheme.
- Correspondence with other academic Bodies/Regulators.
- Secretarial support for matters relating Academic & Research.
- Other administrative
Administration Section II
- Handling & Record keeping for all service matters related to all non-teaching staff
- Personnel policy
- Casual labourer
- Temporary/ Adhoc engagement for all categories
- Service contracts
- Legal matters
- Correspondence with MOC
- Staff canteen
- Staff welfare
- Standard forms ad printing thereof
- Miscellaneous administrative matters
- Documentation for conduct of exam
- Appointment of Examiners/ moderators
- Question papers
- Issue of certificates and marksheets
- Any other matter related to Examination Wing
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Electricity and water
- Guest House allotment
- Civil and electricity maintenance
- Central stores and inventory
- Annual Maintenance contracts
- Other matters relating general maintenance of Institute
- Payment of salaries & wages
- Payments of bill and all other financial matters.
- Publication of Research work on Tibetan Buddhism in accordance with the objectives of the Institute
- Proof reading of proposed Publication
- Sale of Publication