Profile of Dr. Tashi Tsering (S)
|Name||Dr. Tashi Tsering (S)|
|Qualification with Institution||<p>Ph.D. CIHTS, Sarnath Varanasi</p>|
|Name of Department||Department of Sampradaya Shastra|
|Name of Faculty||FACULTY OF HETU AND ADHYATMA VIDYA|
|Area of Specialization||<p>Buddhist Philosophy, Religion and translating scriptures into English</p>|
|Current Assignment and Projects||<p>Writing summarization of Buddhist Syllogism and logics.</p>|
|Postal Address||<p>¾ Staff Quarter, CUTS, Sarnath, Varanasi-221007, INDIA</p>|
Dean of Indian Buddhist Philosophy and Five Tibetan Schools.
Associate Professor in Sakya Buddhist Philosophy.
Head of the Sakya Department and Teaching at CUTS since 1989.
Chief Coordinator of Academic Exchange Program with Five College of Mass. USA.
Chief Vigilance Officer, CUTS.
Doctorate and Acharya (M.A.) from CIHTS, Varanasi.
Education obtained at CST, Mysore, CUTS, Varanasi, Sakya College, Dehra dun, Dzongsar University, Kangra.
Studied Indian Buddhist Philosophy of five sciences, Tibetan Buddhism of Mahayana and Vajrayana, Tibetan Language, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Tibetan grammar, poetry, Tibetan and Indian Buddhist Religious History
Visited USA as a visiting Professor to teach at Smith College and Hampshire College in 2002 for one semester.
Visited Austria, Europe to teach at International Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies, in 2010 and 2011.
Visited Thailand, Malaysia, Slovakia and Singapore several times.
Participated in many National and International Seminars.
Some of my publications are as follows:
- Commentary on Candrakirti's 'Entry Into the Middle' (Madhyamakavatara) Rendawa Shonnu Lodro (English).Published by CUTS, Varanasi 1997
- Commentary on Aryadeva's 'Four Hundred Verses'. Rendawa Shonnu Lodro. (English) 2004
- Restoration of first five chapter of auto commentary of Chandrakirti's 'Madhyamikavatara'. (Sanskrit with introduction in English, Hindi and Tibetan) Published by CUTS, Varanasi 2005
- Gorampa's 'Removal of Wrong Views'. Commentary on Chandrakirti's 'Introduction to the Middle' (Madhyamakavatara). (English) Published in Taipei, Taiwan 2005
- Commentary on Nagarjuna's 'Prajna Mulak Madhyamakakarika' (Root of the Middle). Rendawa Shonnu Lodro (English) 2007
- Commentary on Nagarjuna's 'Prajna Mulak Madhyamakakarika' (Root of the Middle). Rongton Shesja Kunrig (English)
Published in Singapore by Singapore Sakya Centre 2010
- Chandrakirti's autocommentary on 'Madhyamakavatara' into English. Published in 2012.
- Brochure for National Workshop on PPPDT
- Corrigendum Regarding Walk-In-Interview for Assistant Professor English at CTE
- Advertisement for Temporary engagement of Various Posts at Sowa - Rigpa Department
- Walk-In-Interview for Assistant Professor English at CTE
- Time Table - 1st Semester Examination, Session 2019-20
- सोवारिग्पा विभाग में नियुक्ति हेतु विज्ञापन
- Admission Notification for BSRMS 2019-20
- Pension Adalat Notice
- First Semester Examination 2019
- Details of written test for Direct Recruitment to the post of Senior Computer Operator Grade II (4017)
- Notification for Alumni (Academic Session 2005 onwards)
- Draft Amended Recruitment Rules in Respect of Promotion
- Increased Intake Capacity in Different Disciplines
- Vehicle Requisition Form
- Pensioner's Life Certificate
- Notification Regarding GSTN of CIHTS
- Notification Regarding Nomenclature of Institute
- Notice on Reconstituted Sexual Harassment Committee